READING TIME: 80 SECONDS
When people, purpose, projects and passion come together, fear and doubt go out the window, potential and confidence go through the roof, and profits pile up at the door. So,
- Ask yourself what am I prepared to risk to shake things up?
- Get fresh by trying new things, meeting new people, visiting new places and creating new routines
- Find your gift. Write down “What you have been great at since you were a child?” “What you are afraid of angry deep down?” “What excites you deep down?” “What do you hate deep down?”
- Get a single crazy, purpose-driven idea that excites you and needs magic to make it happen
- Program your imagination by seeing, hearing and feeling your idea as real and devoting your mind and your efforts to making it happen
It takes a special type of courage to make this happen. But it’s the kind of courage you can learn—you don’t have to be born with it. I call it Crazy Courage. “Crazy” because crazy is just another word for passionate, creative and spontaneous, and “Courage” because it takes guts to step outside your comfort zone and try new things.