More than 600 corporations and associations, thousands of small businesses, and six of the world’s leading business schools know the better you are at connecting and communicating face-to-face with all kinds of different people, the faster you’ll pull ahead of the competition.
That’s why they contacted Nicholas Boothman.
2 EMPOWERING SPEECHES
How to Make People Like You in 90 Seconds or Less
It’s all here…
Make meaningful connections at home, school, and work in the areas of friendship, romance, sales, interviews and compliance.
- Improve relationships at home, go to work happier and with peace of mind.
- Establish deep rapport with individuals, customers and groups in less than 90 seconds
- Reveal skills you already have but are unaware of and don’t put to good use
- Approach anyone with confidence and sincerity and thorouighly enjoy the experience
- a great first impression
- overcoming hesitation
- the five essential stages of connecting
- how to identify 3 different kinds of people
- eliciting “free information”
- how to start and maintain a conversation
- the influential art of synchronizing
- using the other person’s unique motivational system
- understanding the language your brain uses to communicate with itself
- how the eyes tell what a person is thinking
How to Connect in Business in 90 Seconds or Less
Use Rapport by Design to create instant relationships, strengthen communication and maximize every business opportunity.
Everything in the above speech plus…
- how to establish immediate trust and respect in business with all types of different people
- rally and inspire individuals and groups
- lead laterally
- articulate ideas so they get acted on
- connect with the emotions
- appear socially smarter
- use the power of metaphor
- use irresistible language patterns
A PASSIONATE CALL TO ACTION SPEECH
When strangers come together, joy and knowledge can be shared, hope can be found, food can be grown, diseases can be cured oceans can be cleaned, the climate can be controlled and miracles can happen.
It has never been more important to talk to strangers than it is today. Political correctness, digital distractions and polarized politics are making strangers out of all of us. The result is an epidemic of loneliness anxiety and depression across all ages, socio-economic groups and nations.
It’s time for a change.
It’s time to talk to the strangers who are our neighbors to find out what we can learn from them. Not just the things we agree on but the things we disagree on because that’s where the learning and the leadership begins.
It’s time to talk to share knowledge and joy.
And it’s time to talk to make magic because strangers don’t just hold the keys to joy and knowledge: they hold the keys to something much more exciting. Lucky breaks and serendipity. There’s not a single Nobel prize winning scientist, billionaire or celebrity will refute this. They know lucky breaks are real and they can change your life in a flash and they normally come in the shape of strangers.
We need the emotional input of other humans as much as we need the air we breathe and the food we eat. Deprive of us of it and we will wither and die just as surely as if you took away our food and fresh air.
The Irresistible Power of StorySpeak – The new strategic imperative for business development.
Audiences learn StorySpeak is more than just telling stories…
- it’s calling men’s perfume “aftershave,” branding Albacore tuna as “Chicken of the Sea,” and telling the boxing world “I’m going to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee.
- it’s TALKING IN COLOR for charismatic conversation that makes people feel good and excited
- it’s I-KOLAs – simple word pictures to capture hearts, minds and spirits
- it’s POINT-STORIES – short strategic real-world stories to build a brand, fundraise, change attitude and make complicated concepts sound simple and memorable
- it’s STEPPING STONES – rousing motivational speeches and presentations to share a vision, pitch a product, enhance performance and inspire loyalty
Research shows StorySpeakers earn more, out-perform, do better in school and college, get hired and promoted faster and get better service in person and over the phone than fact-speakers.
Some Clients & Quotes
“Training the New York Supercops includes daily discussions on the works of Aristotle, George Orwell and Nicholas Boothman.”
“They don’t call him the ‘kick-start expert’ for nothing. Nick sets the tone for the day and has people connecting like old trusted friends in no time at all.”
“Nick has an ability to cut through so much of the blather that is dished out these days. His preparation was critical in giving our team HELPFUL tools they could take out into the workplace immediately.”
“Great Job! Everyone at our convention really enjoyed your talk. It was impressive to witness all the conversations that followed.”
“I have personally worked with Nick on 3 events and in each he has gotten rave reviews.”
“Uplifting, inspiring, full of hope and a host of skills we can use right now.”
“Every time Nicholas has spoken on our behalf he has enthralled and impressed the audience from the first minute and a half of the presentation until the last syllable was uttered.”
“AWESOME You are a gifted speaker, Mr. Boothman!! What a joy to listen to you. Your enthusiasm is absolutely infectious. Excellent feedback from the participants.”
“The rave reviews are still coming in. Your professionalism, charisma, intellect — are why you are considered one of the best in your field. Again, thanks a million. It’s an honor to have the opportunity to work with you.”
“Nick’s presentation resulted in really useful attitudes, improved customer service, raised productivity… and more fun at work.”